Available for infants and toddlers through age 3 in the nursery and toddler rooms.
Adult Sunday School Classes
- The Carpenters Class is studying Unshakable Hope by Max Lucado.
- The Discoverers Class is studying The Wired Word.
- The Elective Class is studying Delighting in a Life of Triumph: A Study on the Life of Joseph by Stacy Davis and Brenda Harris.
- The Seekers Class is studying the international Sunday School lesson Honoring God.
Young Adult Class
- Young Adults are studying The Wired Word.
- Girls 6th – 12th are studying We Saved You a Seat: Finding and Keeping Lasting Friendships.
- Boys 6th – 12th are studying Handling Adversity.
- Pre-K to 5th Grade – Studying various Biblical stories and topics.
Several times a year, we come together for one combined service beginning at 11:00 a.m. with Christian Education programs for all ages at 9:45 a.m. We combine for special celebrations or because of certain liturgical seasons.
- February 9 – Bread and Cup Communion (Sanctuary)
- April 5 – Palm Sunday, Baptism/New Members (Sanctuary)
- April 26 – Ordination Service (Sanctuary)
- May 3 – Youth Sunday (Sanctuary)
- May 31 – Children’s Day (Chapel)
- July 5 – Annual Conference Sunday (Sanctuary)
- August 30 – Promotion Sunday (Sanctuary)
- October 18 – Baptism/New Members (Sanctuary – no Christian Education Programs because of the Hershey Half-Marathon)
- November 8 – Youth Sunday (Chapel)
- December 27 – Last Sunday of the Year (Sanctuary)
Other combined services may be added as the need arises.
This summer (June, July, August) ALL worship services will be Combined in the Sanctuary. In conjunction with the Spring Creek Visioning Process, the Ministry and Worship Team chose to have a time of innovation in our Sunday morning over the summer. We will use the following schedule:
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday School – Chapel
- 10:00 a.m. Fellowship Time – Gathering Area
- 10:30 a.m. Worship Service – Sanctuary