Available for infants and toddlers through age 3 in the nursery and toddler rooms.
Adult Sunday School Classes
- The Carpenters Class is studying Unshakable Hope by Max Lucado.
- The Discoverers Class is studying The Wired Word.
- The Elective Class is studying Life Without Lack by Dallas Willard.
- The Seekers Class is studying the international Sunday School lesson Honoring God.
Young Adult Class
- Young Adults are studying The Wired Word.
- Middle School Youth (grades 6th-8th) and Senior High Youth (grades 9th-12th) are studying Church of the Who?
- Pre-K to 5th Grade – Studying various Biblical stories and topics.
Several times a year, we come together for one combined service beginning at 11:00 a.m. with Christian Education programs for all ages at 9:45 a.m. We combine for special celebrations or because of certain liturgical seasons.
- February 10 – Bread and Cup Communion (Sanctuary)
- April 14 – Palm Sunday, Baptism/New Members (Sanctuary)
- May 5 – Youth Sunday (Sanctuary)
- June 2 – Children’s Day (Chapel)
- July 7 – Annual Conference Sunday (Sanctuary)
- August 25 – Vacation Bible School/Youth Work Camp Wrap-Up and Promotion Sunday (Chapel)
- October 20 – Service Celebrating Music Ministry of Richard & Judy Hiler, Hershey Half-Marathon (Sanctuary – no Christian Education Programs)
- November 3 – Youth Sunday (Chapel)
Other combined services may be added as the need arises.